Problems with a vertical monitor

Manuel Ato Garcia matogar at um.es
Sun Nov 23 01:18:11 CET 2003

To whom it may concern:

  I have been using YANDYTEX normally with Pentium 2.6 and a TFT monitor in
horizontal position with resolution 1280x1040. But I have recently change
the monitor to a vertical position with resolution 1040x1280 and have began
to experience problems to view TEX documents with DVIWINDO. Text appears in
my monitor very shrinked, ocuppying half of the space of screen. Nevertheless,
when using DVIPSONE to transform DVI file in a PS file the file is perfect.
Then I assume that it may be only a problem with DVIWINDO screen options.
I have tried some of them, but the problem continues. I have also consulted
the FAQ but this problem is not commented in any point.

 Waiting for your help.

 Yours, sincerely,

		Manuel ATO GARCIA
		YANDY TEX version 2.2 (USER NUMBER 1316)
		Departamento de Psicología Básica y Metodología
		Universidad de Murcia
		30080 MURCIA Spain
		e-mail: matogar at um.es
		FAX: +34 968 364115