LaTeX - lucidabr

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Fri Nov 7 10:21:04 CET 2003

I see this problem hasn't yet had a response. The NFSS corrupted bit
was so familiar, however, that I've gone back through old mail to find
it. In early Sept., a member of the techsupport forum posted a similar
problem, and my reply was to forward a commented reply that I'd sent
to someone else earlier on ;-)

So, as I'm pressed -- and you haven't had a reply -- here's that Sept
reply. I hope you can sift through the various levels of replies.

Ch.

P.S. I'm cc'ing this to you directly, in case you aren't yet a member
     of the forum. All replies normally only go to the techsupport
     forum, to not only let others know how a problem's been solved,
     but also to act as a kind of resource archive.  So, if you aren't
     yet subscribed to techsupport, please do so! And let us know if
     the suggestions work!

======