FW: Mathtime fonts with MikTex

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 15:04:37 CEST 2003

i've been working on a faq answer about using mathtime in general (and
in miktex in particular).  the only one actually complete is the basic
mathtime answer.

i've pushed it out onto my faq-beta website.  please feel free to
review what i've written.  it still needs work (including erasing the
reference to my personal web page), but it may help you even though it
doesn't yet answer all you want to know.

the url is

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html-beta?label=mathtime

feel free to pass comments on it.  note, this is only an RC of the
next release of the faq.  this question may get held over until the
release after next.

Robin Fairbairns

Y&Y support team