FW: Mathtime fonts with MikTex

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Sun Mar 30 14:50:49 CEST 2003

Y&Y. Inc. writes:

> [...]

The answer is probably in some .txt files that all purchasers
get. There is a file called miktex.txt, and there's another one,
fairly length, as well as a short reply, on the web, regarding the
business of getting fonts to properly move over into PDF files. The
pdf directory on the CD has this latter documentation, I believe.