DRAFT: message to Delayen and Stanislas re new bibtex stuff

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:17:13 CET 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 10:30:20AM -0500, Christina Thiele wrote:
> Here's a draft text I'd like to send out after you've had a chance to
> read/improve it.

I'd go ahead and ship it out....  it will at least start a
dialog with them  ;-)

> Once sent, I'll have to put bibtex.exe + that one particular .csf file
> at the Carleton ftp site, along with the bibtex.txt file that came the
> first time from Berthold (which included details on the lines to add
> the .ini file), and probably my own longish text which I'd mailed out
> a few days ago. I _believe_they only need these two files (and the
> .ini mods) in order to get things started; the remaining material they
> can fetch later, once it's organised, no?

ship it to me and I'll put it up on the Y&Y web site ....
they have a "download directory there   and I've put a bibtex
subdirectory in mine here and have the bibtex.zip file in it
that we recently got...   also the bibtex.txt file - so if it
needs editing, we can just replace what i have here, and then
move it on up there... and put in a link to it...    or
else send the address in individual mail messages...

(all of this pending upgrade of the web site and additions
to the FAQ   ;-)

mimi