Lucida Calligraphic Italic and MikTeX

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 14:03:30 CET 2003

Claus Bahlmann <bahlmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:

> I just bought the "Lucida Calligraphic Italic" from the "Lucida Bright +
>
> New Math" font set. What I got from my download was a zip-file with
> three files: LBC.[AFM,PFB,PFM]
>
> I intend using the fonts on my miktex-system. Could you please tell me,
> what steps are required to get the fonts to work?

we need to know what he wants to use the fonts _with_.

with latex it's trivial (walter's stuff onctan is probably already
available in his existing system).

with latex209 or plain tex, the matter might be tricky.

so i shall mail him later today.

Robin Fairbairns

Y&Y support team

[above is standard sig i've generated for myself in this context]
To unsubscribe send a message to admin at yandy.com