FW: List Serve

Y&Y. Inc. support at yandy.com
Wed Mar 19 15:50:02 CET 2003

Oops., forgot to include techsupport.

-----Original Message-----
From: Y&Y. Inc. [mailto:support at yandy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:49 PM
To: 'Brian Conrad'
Subject: RE: List Serve

Hi Brian,

I manualy dail in on my modem and connect, I recieve email, and do not
question how I am connected as long as it works, I have to spend time on
other things.  I guess I can call toast.net and ask them.

I had a problem with attachments using a browser on Sunday and Kane
changed me over to IMail using Microsoft Outlook so that I can recieve
my attachments and have a safe environment, after I complained about all
the spam mail that I receive with viruses attached when using Outlook
without IMail.

Blenda.