correction to prev. message

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Mon Mar 17 10:52:52 CET 2003

Christina Thiele writes:

> > I'd written:
> >
> > > up differently. Under Windows, ATM is no longer needed -- and indeed,
> >                         ^^^^^^^
> >   should of course read Win2000,
> >
> > Ch.

> And another correction should be that after she's confirmed all font
> folders are present on the CD(s), she should go ahead and delete 'em
> all from the machine!
>
> So don't send that message just yet, Mimi ... let me get it right
> first ;-)  ... along with any other boo-boos you guys spot.
>
> Ch.

The uninstalling of the previous fonts would be between steps 3 and 4
of that list I sent earlier. So, a new #3, and all other numbers
incremented by one:

3. Remove all fonts that were just `slid across' from v. 2.1 -- make
   sure that none of them are required for any other applications.
   Remember that there are both .pfb files and .tfm files and all
   should go. Confirm what needs to be removed by looking at the
   contents of the v.2.2 CD font folders, which will be used for the
   new installation of fonts.

... or something like that ;-)