FWD: batch file

support   support at yandy.com
Wed Mar 12 15:20:15 CET 2003

Mimi, Christina, Barbara, Robin,

F.Y.I.

Berthold is going to help with my little mishap (when I
accidentally opened a bat file on the development computer).

I will send him the file he requested.  Will let you know the
result of his investigation.

Bl.

From: "Berthold K.P. Horn" <bkph at ai.mit.edu>
Date:  Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:31:00 -0500

At 05:18 PM 3/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Yes, I know I wanted to throw up.  I just let it stand and it
>finally came up with a box: Abort, retry, cancel, so I type A and
>waited...for a long time. nothing happend.  so I finally nuked
>it.  I clicked on the little x and it went away.
>
>I just pray nothing changed.  Is there any test I can perform to
>check the system..I suppose just systest.

Send me the file c:\bat\latexfn2.bat (or whatever it was called)
and I can tell you what it tried to do.

Berthold K.P. Horn mailto:bkph at ai.mit.edu
http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/bkph
(BK)