help!!!!!

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Mon Mar 3 11:03:36 CET 2003

Y&Y, Inc. writes:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C2E171.CD1366B0
>
> i am unable to compile bibtex,
>
> attached is the biblio command in my file and the .BLG i get
>
> i am preparing a proposal and need absolutly to have it work soon.
>
> could you help!!!!!!!!
>

> sinc ms
> Michel Stanislas [Michel.Stanislas at ec-lille.fr]

> \begin{thebibliography}{}
> \bibliographystyle{plain}
>
> \bibliography{bib_wallturb}
> \end{thebibliography}
>
> \end{document}

The author should create a test biblio file with only one entry, to
test whether it is his database file or his Y&YTeX setup which is at
the heart of the problem. If the test file works, then the problem is
most likely a generic TeX one and the author will have more success
finding a speedy solution by posting to comp.text.tex <we need some
generic instructions on how to do this, that we just cut-and-paste
into answers ... I think we should be providing a little more detail
than just `post to c.t.t.'  ;-)

If the test file won't work, then we need the .tex version and its
matching .log file. It shouldn't be a problem passing such ASCII files
along directly in the body of his reply.