problems with fonts

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Fri Dec 5 15:16:13 CET 2003

Carlos =?iso-8859-1?q?Hern=E1ndez?= writes:

> Hello Herb
>
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> I installed Y&Y in an other computer, but DVIWINDO doesn't find the computer
> modern fonts.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thank you
> Carlos
> --
> Dr. Carlos Hernández Garciadiego
> Instituto de Matemáticas, UNAM
> 56 22 44 87

Could you check your Y&YTeX CD to see if there's a CM fonts folder?
It's _possible_ that they weren't purchased ... ;-(

I think we've seen this problem before, several months ago ...

Check what folders you have on your CD -- and also check your purchase
order, if that's at all possible.

However, if you're saying that you had the CM fonts on your other
machine, but not on this one ... did you use the same CD to install on
both machines? If not, look at your old CD for the CM font folder.