mathtime fonts and adobe illustrator?

Tom Kacvinsky tkacvins at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 07:43:27 CEST 2003

Yes, PFM files are supplied with the MathTime fonts.

I know that with Illustrator 9 and up for the Mac, you can place
the PFMs and PFBs in the fonts folder associated with Illustrator
and Illustrator will use the fonts.  I assume this is the same with
Illustrator for Windows.  Just watch out for encoding bugs in Illy.
Illustrator does notplace nice with fonts that have encodings other
than StandardEncoding.

Tom