[Xy-pic] xypdf option

Leonardo De Carlo neoleodeo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:22:53 CEST 2014

Ok, thanks.

Ok the command is \xyoption{pdf}

I attach the example and the error message.
message is "Xy-pic error: No `pdf@@@' option. \xyoption{pdf}"
The figures that I visualize are wrong, with \xyoption{dvips}
are right but lines end where they shoduln't.

I reinstalled everything because xypic , with this option, didn't work as
before.
In the past I could visualize the picture correctly

regards,
leonardo