[Xy-pic] Online notes with Xy-pic

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Thu May 24 02:38:49 CEST 2012

Dear Trung,

The http://texnote.net link is defunct (asks for user name/passwd) so I
will not include a link to it in the Xy-pic web page for now - do tell me
if that changes!

Cheers,
        Kris

__
Kristoffer H Rose, ph.d. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax -6324)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Trung Nguyen <trungfun at gmail.com>
01/29/2012 10:27 AM

Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM at IBMUS,
cc
xy-pic at tug.org
Subject
Re: Online notes with Xy-pic

Dear Kristoffer,

I am happy to tell you that TeXηoτε now supports Xy-pic. Please see an
example in the link below.
http://texnote.net/mOtMWG

I added a new toolbar to allow users to quickly insert some common tags of
Xy-pic. Please tell me if I am missing something.
I totally agree with your suggestion of including the "LaTeX wrapper". In
the future, TeXηoτε will be able to export the TeX source code as well as
pdf file.

Best regards,
Trung