[Xy-pic] Xy-pic PostScript fonts

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 7 01:23:59 CEST 2010

Dear Daniel,

Wow, great job -  I had started but certainly not gotten as far with the
manual fillings as you!  Traditional MetaFont generation looks fine.

So I have released a fresh point release on SourceForge and uploaded to
CTAN, hoping the CTAN PTBs will be gracious with poor repeat upload
offenders...

Best regards,
        Kris

__
Kristoffer H Rose, ph.d. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax -6324)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Daniel Müllner <muellner at math.stanford.edu>
07/06/2010 10:18 PM

Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
cc
Alexander Perlis <aprl at math.arizona.edu>, Ross Moore <ross at ics.mq.edu.au>
Subject
Re: Xy-pic PostScript fonts

Dear Kris,

in the attachment there is a new xycirc10.mf file. It generates the
circle segments as outlines, not as stroked paths. I tested it with the
mf2pt1 script. It should also work with the original MetaFont for PK
font generation (including "blacker" correction) but I didn't test it.
Feel free to replace the old file with this one in the next xypic release.

Best,

Daniel

[attachment "xycirc10.mf" deleted by Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM]