[Xy-pic] Xy-pic development has a new home!

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 15 22:54:06 CEST 2010

Dear all,

Xy-pic development now has a new development home on

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/xy-pic/

In particular I encourage everyone to go to the site and RATE the project.

In addition to the original version 3.7 release files the site has the
full version controlled source code (with full history back to 1990) as
well as the typeset "literate programming" document for the entire code
(look for "xysource.*.gz").

Rumor has it that we're now (finally) working on a release 3.8 which will
include PDF support using Daniel Müllner's great xypdf package...so
encouragement and kind words will be appreciated.

Best regards,
  Kris

__
Kristoffer H Rose, ph.d. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax -6324)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598