[Xy-pic] fill a rectangular region

rejto rejto001 at umn.edu
Sat Nov 7 16:45:19 CET 2009

Hello,

Thanks for the help with filling in rectangular regions.

I need help with

"Secondly, you'll need to be processing the LaTeX file
using TeX + dvips + Ghostscript , rather than using pdfTeX.
Your TeX installation should give you a way to do this easily."

I am using Miktex 2.7 on a  my pc.  If I type

TeX + dvips + Ghostscript

  plus fielname

I get an error message saying that it could not find this file, type
another filename.

Secondly, you'll need to be processing the LaTeX file
using TeX + dvips + Ghostscript , rather than using pdfTeX.
Your TeX installation should give you a way to do this easily.

I can run the programs separately, but not together.

Thanks,

-peter.