[Xy-pic] "Dimension too large" (was: question regarding xy-pic)

Frank Drewes drewes at cs.umu.se
Mon Jul 13 10:14:11 CEST 2009

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately, I have very little
experience with xy-pic. Stupid question: where are the .xyc files?
There do not seem to be any.

I will try to extract a smaller example from the sources and send
around it (or maybe the solution, if I happen to stumble across one).

Best,
Frank