[Xy-pic] xy-pic Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Michael Barr barr at math.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 11 16:49:06 CEST 2007

I don't know how to do it using the matrix version of xy-pic, but using
the front end diagxy, it would be easy,  First, I would make a box, say
\pbbox, with a couple rules to make the basic shape
             _|
and then use the \place macro to put it where it is wanted.  I don't have
access to tex right this minute, but when I get home I could whip
something up in a couple minutes.

Michael