[Xy-pic] Problem with xy-pic (Bell, Denis)

Samy Abbes sabbes at liafa.jussieu.fr
Fri Feb 2 13:02:19 CET 2007

Hi Denis,

have you tried to print out the result on paper? To view the result as
pdf? As it may look no very good on some previewer, but still be actually
OK. I use XY-pic on Mac with darwin Tex/Latex distribution -- absolutly
fine.

Please send me the result (.dvi and .pdf, but not to the mailing list!) of
your compilation so that I can tell you if this is only about the
previewer. If not, some more experienced users than me may have good
ideas...

Samy