[Xy-pic] Problem with font (using PCTEX)

Boutheina Ben yaghlane boutheina_yaghlane@yahoo.fr
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:10:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm a beginner in PCTEX environment and I want to use
XY-PIC tools. When i want to make typesetting for a
.tex file using graphics with xy-pic, the following
message appears:

WARNING: Font Substitution
  Font Name: xydash10
  TFM Name:  xydash10.TFM
There is a font substitution in your document because
the font is missing or corrupted!

The same thing for xyatip10, xybtip10 and xycirc10.

I think the problem is in the installation of fonts.
Please can you help me because I don't understand how
to do installation with PCTEX v3.4 (PC system). The
procedure is not clear in Kristoffer Rose' book (see
page 600 of source file).

Can anybody help me to solve this problem ?

I hope to receive response quickly.

Thank you very much,
Boutheina