[XeTeX] TECkit Mapping Editor

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 21:42:49 CET 2021

Hi Dominik,

I'm afraid it's unlikely (in my opinion) that any further development
will be done on that tool.

What I'd suggest is to look for a programmer-oriented text editor or IDE
that can be configured to conveniently run arbitrary tools command-line
tools (e.g. from a "Build" menu or similar), and perhaps also has
configurable syntax coloring features that can be set up to recognize
the TECkit keywords, etc.

Jonathan