[XeTeX] does language switching works properly?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 16:38:33 CET 2021

Hi,

I think that this is not a XeTeX problem but a font problem. For
instance, FreeSerif can distinguish conjuncts for Hindi from conjuncts
for Sanskrit and can use different spacing for interpunctin based on
the language. This leads me to thinking that it is a font problem.

Zdeněk Wagner

pá 3. 12. 2021 v 16:18 odesílatel Antonis Tsolomitis via XeTeX