[XeTeX] \font "<platform font>":color=FFFFFF produces black, not white glyphs \font "<platform font>":color=FFFFFF produces black, not white glyphs, re-visited

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Tue May 26 03:41:48 CEST 2020

Hi Zdenek,

On 26 May 2020, at 11:23 am, Zdenek Wagner <zdenek.wagner at gmail.com<mailto:zdenek.wagner at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Ross,

it is temporarily on http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/pdfx-tests/<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/sq_aCRONg6sNBqgyh9UP2S?domain=hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/>

Great thanks.
I have this now.

It’s good to see that you are making use of the  pdfx  package.
However there are some fiddly things involved with getting documents to validate.
This image shows Preflight’s response to one of your examples.

[cid:79F5AE91-2C2F-41D1-9F48-F3C71E4E8A44 at mqauth.uni.mq.edu.au]

Part of the issue is that  PDF/X-1:2001  is deprecated, indeed withdrawn.
But the other issues should be able to be addressed quite easily.

Within a few weeks I should have some time to look into this.
Your examples will help significantly, I’d expect.

BTW, those blue and green box outlines,
these are (some of) the TrimBox /Art Box /Crop Box /Media Box, yes?

Zdeněk Wagner
http://ttsm.icpf.cas.cz/team/wagner.shtml<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hMrOCVARmOHM9oPzFzq0JR?domain=ttsm.icpf.cas.cz>
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VR1cCWLVn6i0GmyNIKn3-c?domain=icebearsoft.euweb.cz>

All the best.
Stay safe.

Ross

Dr Ross Moore
12 Wally’s Walk, Level 7, Room 734
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
T: +61 2 9850 8955  |  F: +61 2 9850 8114
M:+61 407 288 255  |  E: ross.moore at mq.edu.au<mailto:ross.moore at mq.edu.au>
http://www.maths.mq.edu.au
[cid:image001.png at 01D030BE.D37A46F0]
CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Macquarie University. <http://mq.edu.au/>
<http://mq.edu.au/>