[XeTeX] Acess swash glyphs in otf fonts

John Was johnoxuk at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:22:04 CEST 2020

Hello

I only use plain XeTeX, where the syntax (for 10-point italic type and
old-style numerals) would be:

\font \Swash = "MinionPro-It:+onum:mapping=tex-text:style=swash" at 10pt

I'm not sure if that will help: the command itself should make sense to
LaTeX, I think, but it may not fit in with the way you invoke your fonts
throughout the document (and in particular it would only give you 10-point
type:  you'd have to have e.g. \Swashten, \Swasheleven, etc. for other
sizes you might require).

Best wishes

John 🇪🇺