[XeTeX] using character variants as RawFeature

Baker, Peter S (psb6m) psb6m at virginia.edu
Sat May 16 18:24:08 CEST 2020

Janusz,

The Fontspec manual says indexing starts at 0. So should it be cv16=3, which would be equivalent to cv16=4 elsewhere?

Not sure. I don't have XeTeX on the machine I'm using right now. I'm going to break out another machine and test there.

P.

Professor and Director of Graduate Admissions
Department of English
University of Virginia
P.O. Box 400121
Charlottesville, Virginia 22904-4121