[XeTeX] macro-problem

Herman Grootaers herman at grootaers-nl.com
Tue May 5 08:34:28 CEST 2020

I am flabbergasted with this macro I am setting up. I must miss
something from reading the documentation.

It is a part of a macro that is much longer, only a conditional
partially printing of a header, indexing on a parameter and
color-formatting - just the nice things to do in a macro - , but this
misbehaves on the typesetting of the main event of the macro.

The output is one page long, there are a number of underfull verticals,
which are resolved in the final version with all bells and whistles.

I hope someone can help me with this strange behaviour.

Thanks,

Herman Grootaers

P.S. Please reply to the channel, I do not like it when someone finds
only the question but not the answer.