[XeTeX] Lowercase Unicode code points in hyphenation patterns

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 19:40:00 CET 2019

  On Sunday, November 24, 2019, 4:21:32 AM GMT+2, David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:

 >the lccode tables are set by the macro layer not the engine code, it
>reads in The Unicode consortium data file
>tex/generic/unicode-data/UnicodeData.txt
>and sets the lccode values and catcode values according to the data there.

>see

>tex/generic/unicode-data/load-unicode-data.tex

Of course these tables are all wrong but this is another problem.For example, this table specifies that the capital form of έ is
Έ which is wrong because uppercase letters do not get accents,expect when they start a sentence or the name of a person (e.g.,Έλενα). Since the Unicode consortium is not going to change this,I have added the correct \uccodes and \lccodes in xgreek.sty
Regards,
A.S.