[XeTeX] FYI: \includegraphics and *.bb files

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Tue May 14 08:50:18 CEST 2019

Hi!

I've created *.bb files as a side effect of experimenting with make4ht
when preparing my paper for submitting for publication. I had absolutely
no problem with using the images both with XeLaTeX and make4ht.

The paper was accepted and several days ago I prepared a final
version. To my surprise almost all images was scaled down by
XeLaTeX. The test shows the culprit is the presence of *.bb files. There
are however some *.bb files which has no such side effect.

All *.bb files were created by the same version of the same program, I
don't see any essential difference between them.

I can live with it, but if somebody is interested I will upload a MWE to
the Dropbox.

Best regards

Janusz

--