[XeTeX] Sanskrit / Devanagari Manual

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:55:50 CEST 2019

Hi,

the easiest method is to install TeX Live and use the polyglossia
package. You will have everything you need. It is easier that trying
to fetch individual packages from CTAN and thinking how to make them
work. Another topic is the way how to input the Devanagari text. I
have my own keyboard layout for Linux so that I can type directly in
Devanagari. It is available here:

http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz/cze-dvng-xkb/

I have the same for Gujarati but it is not yet public, I have no time
to prepare it for distribution.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

út 7. 5. 2019 v 15:26 odesílatel venkat veeraraghavan