XeLaTeX to Word/OpenOffice - progress report

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Mar 13 08:28:23 CET 2019

On Mon, Mar 11 2019 at 12:46 +01, Janusz S. Bień wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was asked to convert to Word a rather long paper submitted as the
> XeLateX PDF output (if accepted, the Word document will be converted to
> PDF by the editors...; I understand they work on the assumption that the
> reviewers don't know how to comment a PDF file).

I have a week for providing the file.

Thanks to Phil Taylor I have a result of conversion with the Adobe
software which looks reasonable but requires some editing by hand, which
I would like to avoid (my knowledge of OpenOffice is rudimentary, so
even a simple editing is hard work for me).

I got no suggestions for make4ht - are the files shared by me on Google
disk sufficient for diagnosing the problem or should I provide some
additional information? I promised a minimal example but I would like to
be sure it is really needed.

I got no suggestions for pandoc.

I got no suggestions for latex2html, asked on the latex2html list.

Best regards

Janusz

--
             ,