make4ht problem

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Tue Mar 12 11:39:19 CET 2019

Hi Janusz,

This is the kind of incompatibility problem that I like to try nailing down.
But like Phil, my recommendation is to try Acrobat saving to Word.
Adobe has put a lot of effort into making this better.

It will become easier when TeX supports creating Tagged PDF.
But that's still a fair way off.

Cheers.

   Ross

On 12/03/2019, at 21:10, "Janusz S. Bień" <jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl<mailto:jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl>> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 12 2019 at 10:38 +01, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> Hi Janusz,

>> (/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht
>> ! Undefined control sequence.
>> <argument> ...docsvlist \expandafter {\bbl at loaded
>> }\fi
>> l.228 \fi}{}
>
> It is hard to say what is going on without a TeX example. This seems
> like an issue with BibLaTeX support, but without trying an actual TeX
> example it is hard to guess what the problem is.

I don't mind sending the source files to anybody interested. I can also
try to prepare a minimal example.

Best regards

Janusz

--