no more subject prefix for xetex mailing list

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Mar 4 14:27:59 CET 2019

The solution JISCMAIL uses is following:

From:	"VON KAEHNE, Peter (NHS .... )" <
0......0-dmarc-request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
To:	RGPAS at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [RGPAS] ....

The From header is rewritten and a unique code for the email used. I am
not sure if this new "address" has any function of any sort.

A ReplyTo header is added with the list address.

I am receiving this list on NHS-net which is a major user of
Microsoft's corporate email provider. The settings are paranoid and
have always been. I received many DMARC related warnings on that list
while MS and the NHS slowly tightened the rules until JISCMAIL was
amending its processing of mailing lists.

Peter