[XeTeX] The status of XeTeX

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Sep 16 21:45:46 CEST 2018

Zdenek Wagner wrote:
> And in addition to the texts, we need rules so we should be able to
> set colours of \vrule and \hrule as easily as a colour of a font.

Agreed (and also background colours for boxes and pages), but I would be reluctant to propose too much in a single "Request for enhancement"; I would sooner gain support for CMYK in the \font primitive now, and wait for support for coloured rules (and boxes, and pages), rather than risk delaying things (or jeopardising them completely) by asking too much in a single proposal.
--
<Signature>
Philip Taylor