[XeTeX] The status of XeTeX

Karljürgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at kfeuerherm.ca
Sun Sep 16 20:35:07 CEST 2018

I think that historically what you say about print is true... but I produce many many PDFs (syllabi, documentation, slide presentations) and for all intents and purposes non of them go to print anymore; simpler and cheaper to view on screen.

Still interested in the answer though!

Karljürgen

Sent from my iPhone