[XeTeX] "typeset by bidi" message

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 08:47:50 CET 2018

Getting the timing right with passing this option to bidi via polyglossia
is a bit tricky see

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/411907/suppress-bidis-logo-when-using-polyglossia

the bidi author gives some justification for this here

https://github.com/tex-xet/bidi/issues/60

but to be honest I think that this is a really bad default, and polyglossia
probably should disable this while loading bidi rather than rely on the
user to find an undocumented option in an internally loaded package.

David