[XeTeX] index not showing up as an entry in the table of contents

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:19:44 CEST 2018

Sure, bidi has nothing to do with it. And I woult prefer to modify the
prolog generated by the index. If you randomly redefine a few macros inside
\AtBeginDocument, it might fail unpredictably if a package is used with its
own modifications.

Stackexchange may contain useful solutions but the original documentation
is often a better and more reliable source of information.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz