[XeTeX] semantic nest size

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:03:30 CEST 2018

I don't have those fonts and couldn't reproduce the error when I tried
switching to other fonts so I can't trace the exact cause of the
error, but the error is not entirely surprising, unicode-math does
document that it must be called after amsmath

I get no error from the file below (using random TeX  Gyre fonts) do
you just get the error with the fonts you used, or can you reproduce
with fonts in texlive?

David

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
%\usepackage{xltxtra}
\usepackage{xgreek}
\usepackage{unicode-math}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\begin{document}
\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text,Ligatures=Common]{TeX Gyre Termes}
\setsansfont[Mapping=tex-text,Scale=MatchLowercase]{TeX Gyre Heros}
\setmonofont[Scale=MatchLowercase]{TeX Gyre Cursor}
\setmathfont[Scale=MatchUppercase]{Asana Math}
\begin{displaymath}
\alpha^{\nu}=\underbrace{\alpha\cdot\alpha\cdots\alpha\cdot\alpha}_{\text{$\nu$
παράγοντες}}.
\end{displaymath}
\end{document}