[XeTeX] Using tikz with plain XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sat May 13 13:56:01 CEST 2017

Hello

Well, I did what was requested (the full code - an awful lot of which is
just \def this, \def that, etc., accumulated over the past few decades from
pre-XeTeX days).  I'll try to find time for this - but I've never
encountered a package that would do such a thing, and kill off my running
headlines (as well as adjusting the offset positions) while it was at it!

John