[XeTeX] Using tikz with plain XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sat May 13 13:42:09 CEST 2017

Hello

Even if PS-Tricks and Tikz do clash, it doesn't seem to be PS-Tricks
specifically that's causing this issue (I've tried commenting it out) -
suspicion currently falls on Edmac, which I use for cropmarks and sometimes
for other purposes (e.g. automatic line numbering of texts when required).
I don't really mind doing without tikz (at least for now), but it would be
good to know the cause of the weird behaviour!

John