[XeTeX] Marathi Booklet for Polyglossia

RD Holkar rohit.d.holkar at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:20:36 CEST 2017

Hello!

I have been working on a booklet explaining how to use package polyglossia
for Indian languages, especially, Marathi, and then Hindi and Sanskrit.
This booklet discusses basic writing, page layout, referencing,
bibliographies, xindy, and some minute issues with polyglossia in the above
mentioned Devanagari languages. The nearly finished booklet is written in
Marathi, and some people in Pune and Mumbai are using it.
I have been thinking if I can publish it somewhere or if I can be put as
information document in the LaTeX repository once finished. Or if there is
something else I can do with it.

Indeed, no new work is done in the booklet, and its in Marathi hence
"publication" is not really a good choice (and a appropriate word to use
here).

Any suggestion(s), help or recommendation(s) are welcome!

With best regards,
-Rohit.