[XeTeX] Fwd: [wspr/fontspec] add optical bounds to fontspec (#282)

Will Robertson will at wspr.io
Fri Mar 17 07:57:27 CET 2017

Hi,

(Forwarding this on on behalf of a fontspec user who would like a new feature. Not currently subscribed so please CC me directly if you have further comment.)

TL;DR: +lfbd feature works in XeTeX but +rtbd does not.

If there are further requests for fontspec OpenType feature support, please let me know via Github :)

All the best,
Will