[XeTeX] Problem involving \includegraphics after texlive update on Debian Tesing[Solved]

Johann Spies johann.spies at alterit.co.za
Fri Jul 7 14:49:27 CEST 2017

Hallo David,

On Fri, Jul 07, 2017 at 01:12:36PM +0100, David Carlisle wrote:
> \Gin at log is defined in the core graphics.sty so it would seem that you
> have updated  xetex.def but not graphics itself, or perhaps have an
> old copy in your path

Thanks for your spoton answer.  I discovered three older versions of
graphics.sty in /usr/local/... dating many years back.  After removing
them and running ``sudo texhash'', I could now compile the file with
success.

Regards
Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336 / 021-808 4699(w)
             Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536

     "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted,
      forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake
      hath forgiven you."
                                   Ephesians 4:32