[XeTeX] emdash and endash(solved)

Johann Spies johann.spies at alterit.co.za
Sat Feb 18 15:06:48 CET 2017

Thanks for everyone looking into this problem. As I said in another
email, the problem was solved by building packages from Debian Unstable
which provided a newer version.

Regards
Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336 / 021-808 4699(w)
             Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536

     "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows:
      yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and
      afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions,
      he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of
      our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are
      healed."        Isaiah 53:4,5