[XeTeX] [tex-live] tl17 pretest init

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Apr 20 16:40:02 CEST 2017

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> [PT] Can users therefore not continue to use the older installer, whilst more up-to-date users could use the new one if/when written ?
> No. This year MacTeX dropped support for old OSes, so one can no
> longer use the old installer.
Well, I really meant "the present installer", not an older and no-longer-supported one.  I was thinking of the new ?Electron? one as the new one and the present one as the old one.
Incidentally I now have Node.js, NPM and Electron installed and running; things looks quite promising/exciting.

** Phil.