[XeTeX] XeTeX bugs in bidirectional typesetting

Karljürgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at kfeuerherm.ca
Sun Nov 20 15:35:54 CET 2016

Hello Vafa,

Yes indeed, I thought it was very kind of you to think of me, and I hope you got my reply at that time. If not, you should know that your careful concern was deeply appreciated.

I wish you the best in this venture. Pity I haven't got the savvy at this point to help.

Happy to help road test though if and when...

Best wishes and thanks for the comment.

Sent from my iPhone