[XeTeX] bidi-problem --> problems with lines not starting in position 1 (even comments)

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:54:20 CET 2016

AFAIK polyglossia knows whether bidi is needed and loads it automatically.
The advantage is that it can change the font and language specific things.

But back to the problem. Missing \begin{document} means that something
tried to typeset a text. It is caused by an expansion of \everypar which is
redefined to issue this error message. Moving \begin{document} to an
earlier place removes the error message but does not solve the real error.
The error will only abeear later and will be stranger and less
understandable. You should find which definition tries to typeset a text
and why.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz