[XeTeX] Problem now solved, it runs from TeXShop, thanks!

Christian Boitet Christian.Boitet at imag.fr
Mon Nov 14 17:00:14 CET 2016

Dear all,						14/11/16

my problem has been solved now with your help, in particular that of Richard Coch.

THANKS!!!

And, yes, I still use tcsh, simply because I used it when I began to do some programming on the Mac, still under Mac OS 9, and have a long .cshrc file...

The "trick" has been to use TeXlive to choose the texlive/2016 version, and to update 473 packages.
I also added in .cshrc
	setenv PATH "/Library/TeX/texbin:$PATH"
as last instruction on PATH, and it seems to be the other element of the solution.

Best regards, I am happy to have joined tug.org and hope to be of help in the future.

Xan (Christian Boitet)