[XeTeX] How to finish the installation of XeTeX 0.99993 (on MacOS)?

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Nov 14 00:53:18 CET 2016

Howdy,

I'd expect that you TeX Live distribution installed by MacTeX is perfectly fine. I have no idea how you remove the one installed by MacPorts. Follow Dick Koch's advice to check the MacTeX installed version. If that is ok following my advice should fix things.

If the MacTeX version isn't  there we'll need more information about how you installed it; e.g., is the install on a fresh version of Sierra or not, etc.

Good Luck,
Herb Schulz