[XeTeX] Overfull boxes return status of 0 in XeTeX

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:46:36 CET 2016

Such a change will break a lot of build tools. If overful boxes were
reported as errors, the full build will be unsuccessful. In early stages of
devewlopment I am concerned with functionality of macros or wich
communication between several pieces of software, not with the beauty.
Overful boxes will stop me.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz